Monday, February 16, 2009

Snazzy Legs get warmer.



Another week done.
I have to give much credit to all those knitters who can finish up a sweater in a week, I don't know how they do it.  Between picking up stitches that have been pulled off my kneedles, and all the other stuff...laundry, dishes, sewing, diapers, running after toddlers, etc...I am lucky if I ever finish a sock let alone something like a sweater.
I was so pleased with myself for finishing Bee's Leg Warmers with built in socks this past weekend.
On the needles at the moment, I have DH R2D2 Hat, Lee's Diaper Soaker, & DH surprise (more later).
It has been "one of those weeks", ran out of laundry soap...so off to the kitchen to make more (now I am out of laundry soap making supplies).  Ran out of Pink Solution, off to the kitchen to make more of that too...thankfully my sister helped with that one...to bad I accidently made it double strength.  And what seems to be a weekly occurance, ran out of baby wipes...yup off to the kitchen to make more...I sometimes wonder wether the kitchen is used more for making up non-food items or for cooking.
Valentines Day:  My lovable son Dee was too excited to get a new pizza pan for Valentines...yea...go ahead and tell me that the way to a boys heart is through his tummy...LOL.  Funny that Lee's gift was a little "smartie" heart...gotta love a 2 year old covered in chocolate.  Bee just too young for it all yet.  And my DH, lets just say that a coffee maker is his heart's delight.   Nothing like a good caffine buzz to get the old heart a pumping in the am....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment